SC Medvis Care S.R.L., with registered office in Strada Intrarea Rucăr, no. 6, Ploiești, registered at the National Trade Register Office, under no. J29/1350/18.05.2022, Unique Registration Code (CUI) 46146498, having bank account no. RO35INGB0000999912531517, opened at ING Bank, as a data operator, we send you this Information Note to explain how we process and protect personal data.
We send you this Information Note at the beginning of our interaction through the website www.medviscare.ro.1. What is a cookie file and for what purpose is it used?
Our website uses cookie technology to provide you with a better and more personalized web service. The data stored by the cookies used on the site never show personal details from which an individual identity can be established.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored and/or read by your web browser on the hard drive of your end device (computer, laptop, smartphone, tablet, etc.), depending on the websites you visit. Cookies also make your interaction with websites safer and faster because they can remember your preferences (e.g. login, language) by sending the information they contain back to the originating website (first-party cookie) or to other websites to which they belong (third-party cookie), when you visit that website again using the same end device.2. How you can control cookies
You can withdraw your consent to cookies at any time. For this purpose, you can block or remove cookies either through your web browser settings or by using software provided by third parties, or by following the specific instructions for cookie categories in the following sections. In any case, problems may arise with the use of certain parts of the website if you disable cookies.
• Cookie settings in Internet Explorer – Internet Explorer
• Cookie settings in Firefox – Firefox
• Cookie settings in Chrome – Chrome
• Cookie settings in Safari – Safari
• Cookie settings in Edge – Edge
• Cookie settings in Opera – Opera
To learn more about cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org or see www.youronlinechoices.eu, which contains additional information on behavioral advertising and online privacy.3. Cookie files used on the Medvis Care website
Based on the function and purpose for which they are used, cookies are usually classified into the following categories, which Medvis Care uses on its website:
• Strictly necessary cookies allow you to navigate the site and use its basic functions. They are usually installed only in response to actions taken by you, which is equivalent to a service request. These cookie files are essential for using the sites.
• Functionality cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our site and allow us to provide you with improved and more personalized features, such as remembering your preferences. These cookies collect anonymous information and will not track your browsing on other websites. The expiration period of these cookie files is 2 years maximum.
• Analytical and performance cookies allow us to recognize and count users, as well as collect information about how the site is used (for example, the pages a user opens most often and whether the user receives error messages from certain pages). This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by making it easier for you to find the information you are looking for. The expiration period of these cookie files is 2 years maximum. Regarding third-party cookies, the expiration period may vary and in some cases may exceed 2 years. For more details on this category of cookies, see Section 4 below.
• Marketing and targeting cookies record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have accessed. We will use this information to provide advertisements more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the frequency with which you may see an advertisement and to help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. We may also share this information with third parties (such as advertisers) for this purpose. The expiration period of these cookie files is 2 years maximum. Regarding third-party cookies, the expiration period may vary and in some cases may exceed 2 years. For more details on this category of cookies, see Section 5 below.
• Social media cookies allow you to share your activity on social media such as Facebook, Instagram or Twitter on the website. These cookies are not controlled by us. For more details on this category of cookies, see Section 6 below.
• Other types of cookie files that may be used later. We will inform you through our updated policies if any other types of cookies are used.
You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you can visit our website.
Detailed information on Google Analytics and the protection of personal data (including how you can control the information sent to Google) can be found at: https://policies.google.com/privacy/partners.
To prevent tracking by this type of cookie, you can install an add-on on your web browser (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout).5. Cookie files used for direct marketing purposes
In order to receive advertisements and marketing content, customized according to your preferences, our website uses the DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) and Google Ad Exchange technology, provided by Google. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers that may be located in the EU, EEA and/or the United States. Also, Google may transfer this information to third parties, if it has this obligation according to the law or if these third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Google will not associate your IP address with other data held by Google.
Detailed information on Google Analytics and the protection of personal data (including how you can control the information sent to Google) can be found at: https://policies.google.com/privacy/partners.6. Social media cookies
On our site, third parties who provide applications through this site may place their own cookies in order to monitor the performance of their applications or to personalize these applications for you. For example, when you share an article using a share button on social networks (e.g. Facebook, Instagram or Twitter) available on a site, the social network platform associated with that button will record this. On some sites there may also be embedded content, for example video content of third parties such as YouTube, and in this case these third parties may place their own cookie files.
Such cookie files cannot be accessed by Medvis Care.
Last update: August 2022.
We may update this Policy from time to time and will notify you of any changes by posting the new version on our website. If you have provided us with your contact details and authorized us to contact you, we will notify you if we change this Policy substantially. Please check this Policy periodically for any changes.